Sustrans Cycle map to the National Cycle Network - 1:110.000
26. The Peak District Cycle Map
Nu met watervast papier!
Echt een fietskaart, alle fietsroutes in betreffend gebied zijn keurig en helder op de kaart ingetekend.
Ook veel praktische zaken, zoals vermelding van hoogtelijnen tot vermelding van de pubs.
Dit zijn de belangrijkste routes die op de kaart staan:
• Natio•nal Route 6 between Hucknall and Castleton via Worksop and Sheffield.
• National Route 54 from Middleton to near Hartington. This section of Route 54 is known as the High Peak Trail.
• National Route 62 between Stockport and Braithwaite via Penistone. This route makes up part of the Trans Pennine Trail.
• National Route 67 between Heanor and Royston via Chesterfield. This route makes up apart of the Trans Pennine Trail.
• National Route 68 between Ashbourne and Slaithwaite. This route makes up part of the long-distance Pennine Cycleway, with a fantastic traffic-free section north of
shbourne known as the Tissington Trail.
• National Route 549 also known as the Manifold Trail.
• National Route 627 from Kirkburton through Shepley and Millhouse Green before connecting to the Trans Pennine Trail.
• National Route 680 or The Monsal Trail, which was voted as the favourite under 30-mile section of the National Cycle Network.
Ook zijn er vijf dagfietstochten gekozen door Nick Cotton, de fietsgidsenman van Engeland.
Van de site van Sustrans:
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers The Peak District National Park region in England, including Sheffield, Chesterfield, Buxton, Rotherham, Worksop and Macclesfield.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes and places of interest.